1. Facebook is struggling to confirm your business
Facebook can confirm that your business owns the phone number, so please verify by receiving a code on your phone number.
2. Website content and business don’t match
Facebook can’t confirm that your business owns the website (used for email verification) because the website does not contain the legal business name.
Make sure that your website contains your legal business name.
3. Business and email domain don’t match
Facebook can’t confirm that your business owns the email domain.
Try connecting an email containing your business domain!
4. Legal name and address: documents are unacceptable or do not match
A document submitted for the address verification is insufficient because it does not contain the legal name or the address provided in BM does not match the address in the doc.
In each submitted document- make sure it contains your address and legal business name!
5. Business and confirmed phone do not match
The phone number used for verification does not match the business phone number provided in Business Details/documents.
**In some instances, businesses provide phone numbers they want to use on WhatsApp.